- 14-Mar-2017 to 13-May-2017 (PST)
- Revenue / Reservations
- Midway, UT, USA
- Base + Commission
- Part Time
We are seeking a Reservations Agent to accurately input individual and group reservations into the property management system. To track occupancy statistics and current in-house status to facilitate maximum occupancy.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answers department telephones. Assists callers with leisure or group lodging reservations. Ensuring proper coding for tracking purposes, assisting owners with unit reservations. Upselling to non-owners for views, packages, larger units, etc.
- Performs data entry, including entering group blocks of sleeping rooms and group rooming lists into the computer.
- Inputs and ensures accuracy of package breakdowns.
- Prepares group account list.
- Posts and tracks advance deposits.
- Maintains travel agent files
- Calculates no-show rooms revenue.
- Provides information regarding guests and groups to Front Office employees.
- Perform general office duties including typing, data entry, filing, and answering telephones.
- Provides support to operator, front desk, and Revenue manager as needed and directed.
- Requires ability to interpret / extract information and / or perform arithmetic functions.
- May require typing, CRT, record keeping, or word processing.
- May have need for good communication skills.
- Minimum formal education of a high school diploma and a minimum of less than six months job-related experience
- Able to work weekends frequently